Abbvie Operations Development Program Internship 2022
Abbvie Operations Development Program Internship 2022. AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
2022 Operations Development Program Internship
Primary Location: USA-United States of America-Illinois
Other Locations: the USA-United States of America-California, USA-United States of America-New Jersey, USA-United States of America-Massachusetts, USA-United States of America-Texas
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Req ID: 2113268
Operations Development Program Internship Description:
As an AbbVie Operations intern, you will participate in a paid, ten-to-twelve-week summer program working on meaningful assignments that have a real impact on our business and patients worldwide. AbbVie’s global Operations business offers you an opportunity to work in a variety of fields based on your degree type.
Past examples of projects have included:
- Product and process optimization in a manufacturing facility
- Quality systems data analysis to identify compliance trends
- Optimize an enzyme to catalyze a challenging step in the synthesis of a recently approved product
AbbVie’s worldwide business offers you an opportunity for a variety of potential work experiences that are aligned to a variety of functional areas, including:
- Science & Technology
- Central Services – Facilities Engineering
Interns will be placed in one of the following U.S locations. Please share your location preferences with your recruiter.
- Branchburg, New Jersey
- Irvine, California
- Lake County, Illinois
- Waco, Texas
- Worcester, Massachusetts
- Must be currently enrolled in university, pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Must be enrolled in university the semester following your internship and graduate within 1-year post internship.
- Demonstrated leadership skills (i.e. extracurricular activities or projects)
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher preferred
- Excellent problem-solving, written, and verbal skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and project management skills
- Proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, initiative and integrity