Amazon Laboratory Research Scientist Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
Amazon Biochemistry Job Are you a biochemistry research scientist? At Amazon, we are constantly inventing and re-inventing to be the most customer-centric company in the world. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet.
Job Title: Laboratory Research Scientist
Job ID: 1384833
- Bachelor’s degree within the life sciences (e.g. Biochemistry, Genetics or Molecular Biology), or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of directly-related commercial or academic post-graduate experience working in a clinical lab
- Experience working in a BSL-2 laboratory.
- Post-graduate degree within the life sciences (e.g. Biochemistry, Genetics or Molecular Biology)
- Hands-on experience with molecular biology protocols
- Experience with using JMP or similar statistical tools to design and analyze experiments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the development of FDA-regulated products
They are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. As a Laboratory Research Scientist, you will be working with a unique and gifted cross-functional team to develop exciting new products for consumers. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus.
- Develop and validate new biochemical protocols in a high-complexity analytical/clinical laboratory environment.
- Provide work instructions to and oversee the work of laboratory technicians
- Analyze experimental data using statistical techniques; prepare reports summarizing your research and present them to peers, stakeholders and managers
- Participate in the maintenance and upkeep of the laboratory and equipment.
- Work within the overall quality management system of the lab, including documentation of experimental protocols and standard operating procedures and maintenance of a detailed lab notebook
Amazon Laboratory Research Scientist