Bausch Health Microbiology Technician Vacancy – Apply Online
Bausch Health Companies Inc. It is a global company that develops, manufactures, and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device, and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology, and dermatology.
Job Title: Microbiology Technician III (3328)
Requisition ID 3328
Location: US – Rochester – Quality – US – Rochester, NY (Plant)
Objectives: Conduct environmental monitoring (EM) per specifications for the Rochester Manufacturing Plant.
- Support the EM program through analysis and communication by adhering to established guidelines. Contribute as a team member and perform specifically defined work/projects.
- May participate in quality projects or teams. Typically an individual contributor with assigned specific work/tasks.
- Support of environmental/water monitoring for the Rochester Plant. Specific responsibilities include scheduling, sampling, testing, and maintenance of laboratory supplies.
- Perform microbiological testing to support Environmental Monitoring program requirements. Includes routine testing and validation support to the Rochester Plant and R&D. Assays include but are not limited to bioburden, air quality, water quality, and surface testing.
- Performs testing in conjunction with laboratory investigations.
- Prepares microbiological summary reports and performs peer review of other summary reports prepared by the microbiology dept.
- Assists with media preparation & growth promotion, and general laboratory housekeeping.
- Available to work off-shift hours and weekends.
- Associates Degree in Life Sciences (Biology/Microbiology/Biotechnology, etc.) strongly preferred. Equivalent experience through specialized training (relevant on the job training or certificate) may be considered.
- Experience in a GMP/GLP environment required.
Ability to communicate and work well with others; good oral and written skills.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in related field preferred
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
Bausch Health Microbiology Technician