Beckman Coulter Freshers R&D Science Internship Vacancy
Beckman Coulter Inc, in Chaska, Minnesota is offering an Internship-to-Associate program for students who will be receiving their bachelor’s degree in Spring 2023. You will join the Development Team and report to the Supervisor – Development Science responsible for development of new immunoassays and reagents for automated analysis systems. If you thrive in a fast-paced role and want to gain valuable on-the-job training in an industry setting – read on!
Job Title: R&D Science Internship
Location: Chaska, Minnesota, United States of America
Job Id R1220213
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Candidates should be enrolled in completing a bachelor’s degree program in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- 0-2+ years of laboratory experience.
- Candidates must have knowledge of good laboratory practices and scientific methods.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
It would be a plus if you also possess: Working knowledge of statistical methods and design of experiments.
Experience working within cross-functional teams.
In this role, you will have the following opportunities, but are not limited to:
- Complete assignments requiring independent thought, judgment, and initiative participating in development of immunoassays and reagents.
- Independently analyze simple experimental data as well as provide and present conclusions.
- Assist in developing new techniques and procedures that lead to greater departmental efficiency.
- Participate in departmental operations support including material inventory tracking, instrument maintenance, and general laboratory maintenance.
- Responsible for documentation of studies performed; includes materials, methods, and conclusions
Beckman Coulter Freshers R&D