Bio-RAD Research Associate Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
Bio-RAD is seeking a talented Research Associate I passionate about contributing to the development of Bio-Rad’s new ddPCR platforms by assisting in verification and validation using exciting biological applications (such as copy number variation, mutation detection, and gene expression assays). If you enjoy working in the lab and being a member of a fun and high-impact team, please send your resume to HR for this posting.We are looking for a Research Associate I to join our Product Development team at BioRad – Digital Biology Group.
Job Title: Research Associate I – Temp
Req Id: 2021-23628
Location: Pleasanton, California, United States
- BS in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or Chemistry with 0-2 years of industrial experience related to life sciences and biotechnology industry
- Knowledge and hands-on practice of basic molecular biology laboratory techniques are essential.
- Direct experience with qPCR, and/or digital PCR is a must.
- Skilled at drafting and reviewing technical documents such as test plans & reports.
- Comfortable with basic statistical analysis (experience with statistical analysis programs such as JMP is a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, logical and analytical thinking, and the ability to learn, troubleshoot, and problem solve are essential.
- Design experiments, analyze data and provide reports for the development of product specifications of novel ddPCR systems.
- Conduct verification and validation studies for a variety of novel ddPCR based products and platforms.
- Manage reagent & consumable inventories (including lot tracking) for product development activities.
- Train and support transfer/operations teams in preparation for product launches.
Bio-Rad Laboratories is a global leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of innovative products for the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. At the Digital Biology Center we are involved in making Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) related products using microfluidics to generate thousands of uniform nanoliter-sized droplets in a water/oil-based emulsion. Built upon this concept, Bio-Rad’s QX200 and QXONE ddPCR systems and related products are having a cutting edge impact in both life sciences research and healthcare.
Bio-RAD Research Associate