Biochemist Associate, Apprentice Program, US, 2023 – GSK
GSK Apprenticeships are full-time entry level opportunities that offer high school graduates and community college students the opportunity to begin their career while studying towards their associate degree. This associate degree is fully funded by GSK, which YES, means NO COLLEGE DEBT!
Job Title: Biochemist Associate, Apprentice Program, US, 2023
Location: Rockville, Maryland
- Must have earned a high school diploma or equivalency diploma by June 2023.
- High school GPA 2.5 (“B”) or above (4.0 scale)
- High school Algebra and Geometry or 2 units equivalent of academic math (GPA 2.5 or above in each case)
- High school English (GPA 2.5 or above)
- High school Biology or Chemistry (GPA 2.5 or above)
- Must have 0- 30 college credits
- Language requirement: Written and spoken fluency in English
Courses in AP Biology or Chemistry at High School
- Must be 18 years of age by August 1, 2023
- Less than 2 years of related work experience since graduating from high school
- If offered a position the candidate must be willing to enroll, and meet entry requirements, with one of GSK’s partnering community colleges or technical institutions, in the preferred related instruction course.
- Must be able to commute on a daily basis to the GSK manufacturing facility and related community college or technical institution
Start date: August 2023