Biochemistry & Biological Science Job Opening @ Sanofi – Apply Online
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. They are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines.
Job Title: Quality Technician – Vaccines
Location: Swiftwater, PA
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry/Biological Sciences with 2-3 years experience or a Master’s Degree in Biochemistry/ Biological Sciences.
- Knowledge of Chemistry and/or Biochemical Techniques required
- Previous Quality Control experience desired
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong writing skills are crucial
- The candidate should be familiar with cGMP guidelines must be able to work off-shift and in a team environment
- Vaccination is required for testing. Minimally Influenza
This position supports the execution of testing in the Quality Control Biochemistry laboratory while strictly adhering to site work instructions, Federal Regulations, cGMP, and Sanofi Pasteur policies and procedures. This position requires the individual to follow test procedures and perform testing as scheduled to support method validation and Release. Knowledge of general Chemistry and Biochemical techniques including wet chemistry, enzymatic, and instrumental analysis, such as but not limited to HPLC. Activities include assisting with maintaining safety and compliance of the laboratory work area; Performing cleaning of laboratories, equipment, and ancillary areas as required; Attending/Contributing to scheduling team, department and safety meetings. This position requires proficiency and understanding of the theory related to processes, assays, and equipment as well as the ability to identify issues/trends.
Prior Quality Control experience desirable. Knowledge of Chemistry and Biochemical techniques preferred. Exceptional attention to detail and strong writing skills are crucial. The individual must be familiar with cGMP guidelines. The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate the ability to find new and innovative ways of working.
Biochemistry & Biological Science