Biomedical Sales Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Mosaic International L.L.C. is a leading healthcare and education distribution player, headquartered in Oman and with a strong presence in the U.A.E. Mosaic holds distribution rights across the region, presenting some of the world’s leading healthcare partners and educational publishers since year 2011. Biomedical Sales Engineer Jobs Openings in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Interested Candidates check out the details below and Apply.
Job Position: Biomedical Sales Engineer / Capital Equipment Sales
Job Company: Mosaic International Group
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Diagnose and correct, system and equipment malfunctions.
- Preparing demands for spares & and consumable requirements for all equipment.
- Effectively preparing Planned Preventive Maintenance.
- Conducted safety-tests and calibration on medical facilities to ensure patient safety.
- Application support and technical training of end users.
- A biomedical sales engineer will have to sell biomedical products to hospitals.
- Develop sales strategies to promote the sales of biomedical products by increasing the market share of the company.
- Responsible for asking questions, making recommendations, and consulting with clients to guide them in building technology solutions.
- Handled responsibilities of consulting the customer in generating the RFQ and providing responses to the customer’s RFQs.
- Responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to optimize sales, growth, market penetration, and profitability in medical and surgical devices.
- Responsible for expanding the medical device development business including but not limited to concept development, technology feasibility, full product development, and focused problem-solving.
- Serve as sales lead in specific target market areas regardless of geography. Attend conferences and trade shows that focus on these markets.
- Maintain and build effective relationships with key and target accounts, healthcare industry leaders and industry associations.
- Develop strong relationships with key internal operations (technical) and management personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Biological Sciences, Business, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of capital equipment sales, and experience in selling to hospitals.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors and internal departments
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze customer needs and recommend effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, while also functioning as part of a team
- 2-3 years of U.A.E experience.