Bristol Myers Squibb Cell Therapy Rotational Program Associate Vacancy
Cell Therapy is a novel and exciting new therapeutic modality with the potential to transform the treatment of cancer and other challenging diseases. The Cell Therapy organization develops and supports the entire cellular therapeutic pipeline at Bristol Myers Squibb. We are currently recruiting for full-time, permanent positions in the Cell Therapy Rotational Program (CTRP) on both coasts (site locations in Washington, New Jersey and Massachusetts), to begin employment in either February or August 2022.
Job Title: Cell Therapy Rotational Program Associate
Location: Seattle, Washington; Summit, New Jersey
CTRP Associates will experience four different six-month assignments over the course of two years in areas within the Cell Therapy organization. Associates will work on challenging technical projects from a range of functional areas to support the development of cellular therapeutics. Rotations will include projects in Technical Development, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Sciences & Technology, Supply Chain, Quality, Chemistry, Product Pipeline & Life cycle Strategy (PPLS), and Patient Operations.
At the end of this two-year period, associates will have the opportunity to transition into a position within a specific area in Cell Therapy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recent graduate (BS/BA or MS)
- Disciplines: chemical engineering, biochemical engineering, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, biomedical engineering, molecular biology, immunology, or related disciplines
- Strong technical and hands-on lab skills
- Excellent analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative assessment skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- High scholastic achievement (include your cumulative/overall GPA on your resume)
- Previous industrial lab experience or research experience is highly desirable
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Bristol Myers Squibb Cell