Campbell R&D Internship Program For Snacks Division
Campbell R&D Internship Program For Snacks Division. Campbell Soup Company is a multi-national food company headquartered in Camden, New Jersey. We make a range of high-quality soups and simple meal, beverages and snacks. Our company is driven and inspired by our purpose: Real food that matters for life’s moments. For generations, people have trusted us to provide authentic, flavorful, and readily available foods and beverages that connect them to each other, to warm memories, and to what’s important today.
R&D Intern – Campbell Snacks
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States Of America
Employment: Full Time
Job ID: Req-31170
Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
We are currently pursuing creative and energetic students who can bring fresh perspectives to Campbell Soup Company’s existing projects and processes. Specifically, we have three-month summer internship positions available on our Research & Development team at our Campbells Snacks locations in Norwalk, CT and Charlotte, NC.
Campbell’s R&D Internship Program will provide students with the opportunity to launch their careers through challenging projects within Campbell’s Snacks on brands such as Milano cookies, Goldfish Crackers, Late July Chips, Farmhouse Breads, Snyders Pretzels, Lance Crackers, Kettle Chips and many more. Students will be able to lead as well as work alongside team members on critical project initiatives. Team members will provide students with mentorship and will help them develop key skills that will benefit them over the course of their careers, and identify aspects of Product Development that they may want to pursue careers in.
Start Date: May 2022 | End Date: August 2022
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Lead a project and present results to the R&D organization upon internship completion.
- Identify new product ideas and conduct product development on the benchtop through pilot plant. Experience scale up at plants.
- Uncover potential solutions to technical challenges through the application of experimental designs and data analysis.
- Participate in and lead product tastings.
- Effectively collaborate with immediate and cross-functional team members such as Sensory, Marketing, Culinary, QA and Manufacturing.
- Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
- Candidates must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students, enrolled in a Food Science or related program.
- Candidates must be RETURNING TO SCHOOL for at least one semester after the internship session.
- Candidates must have completed at least one semester of core Food Science or related classes.
- Candidates must be in good academic standing with their College or University. 3.0 GPA or higher preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate an ability to learn quickly, work well independently and in a team environment, and can manage multiple projects.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.