Cargill Biochemistry Fermentation Scientist Vacancy – Apply Online
Cargill scientist vacancy 2021. Candidates with master’s degrees in molecular biology and biochemistry may apply for the job vacancy at Cargill.Biology job vacancy 2021, Scientist job vacancy. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Fermentation Scientist
Job ID 151268
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
Job Purpose and Impact
The Associate Fermentation Scientist will conduct basic research on fermentation, enzyme applications, and other bioscience areas with a focus on the development of new bioprocesses and optimization of existing processes. In this role, you will perform entry-level research on a multidisciplinary team to develop, plan and execute fermentation experimental designs at lab and pilot scales and effectively communicate results to stakeholders.
- Execute technical work plans for fermentation experiments individually or as part of a team.
- Conduct basic fermentation experiments with a high level of excellence to ensure precise and accurate data.
- Prepare samples for analysis and run test assays.
- Process and analyze data and create tables and graphs to enable senior-level staff to create sound conclusions.
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports and presentations to communicate experimental outcomes and well-reasoned recommendations for future work.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree or other post-secondary degrees in biochemical engineering, chemical engineering, industrial microbiology, or biochemistry
- Knowledge of metabolite, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), and protein sample preparation
- Knowledge and application of microbial physiology
- Knowledge of fermentation principles relevant to bioprocess development
- Education or experience with lab or pilot scale fermentation equipment, microbial techniques, math, and quantification skills, and strain maintenance
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Cargill Biochemistry Fermentation Scientist