Cargill Biology & Food Science Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Title: Food Safety and Quality Process Lead
Job ID 226182
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Technical degree related to Food Science, Chemistry or Biology.
- Advanced information/research skills.
- Intermediate project management skills.
- Proficient in computer-aided drafting software, as well as basic computer programs such as the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of equipment function and maintenance.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Food Safety and Quality Process Lead establishes quality standards for products and processes and suggest modifications meant to prevent defects in components or final products. In this role, you will collaborate with multifunctional teams to identify and mitigate quality risks. You will collaborate with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits.
- Lead audit production processes, raw materials, or suppliers and vendors to ensure established quality standards.
- Address customer requirements and concerns and collaborate on quality assurance audits.
- Conduct root cause analysis for defects, nonconformities or other quality failures.
- Ensure compliance with formal external and internal quality standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Cargill Biology & Food