Cargill Food Technologist Recruitment – Candidates Apply Online
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Title: Associate Food Technologist
Job ID 160141
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related field or equivalent experience
Beginning-to-working knowledge of scientific research One or more years of related work experience
Job Purpose and Impact
The Associate Food Technologist performs research and development activities. The job relates to the chemical, biological, and physical nature of food in order to evaluate and improve the quality of existing products, related processes, and to develop new products and processes. In this job, you will follow established protocols and work plans.
- Conduct research as required to extend the shelf life of new or existing products or test new materials.
- Assist with the development of product labeling or marketing documents and maintenance of a product specification database.
- Assess production processes and makes recommendations for improvements that are looking to reduce waste or cost or increase quality or profitability.
- Plan and conduct research activities that evaluate new or revised products, ingredients, or formulations for taste, texture, shelf stability, or nutritional profile.
- Support new food products and is responsible for the development process from initial conception to commercialization.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Cargill Food Technologist Recruitment