Clarivate Freshers PCT Patent Analyst Post Vacancy – Apply Online
Are you looking for a way to put your technical knowledge to use by researching and analyzing cutting-edge technologies? Join Clarivate now!
Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
Job Title: PCT Patent Analyst – Biotechnology
Work Experience or Education required in one of the following areas:
- Biotechnology (or Biology), Life Sciences – Cell and molecular biology, microbiology, human physiology, biochemistry, biophysics, stem cells, genetic engineering, pharmacology, biofuels, antibodies and immunology, vaccines, etc.
- U.S. citizens or work-eligible legal residents who have continuously resided in the U.S. continuously for at least the two previous years.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s or Ph.D. a plus)
- 0-3 years previous patent examining or patent searching experience is strongly preferred, though not required.
- In-depth knowledge of technical literature in the area of subject matter expertise.
- Extreme attention to detail is required.
- Highly skilled in developing a search methodology and in conducting searches.
- Strong time management skills and dependable in completing quality projects against deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- On a weekly basis, accept projects with a defined due date.
- Demonstrate the ability to read a disclosure quickly and understand the technical nuances which may potentially distinguish it from the prior art.
- Perform a comprehensive search to ensure the most relevant prior art is located and provide a logical and complete search history.
- Prepare a written opinion applying the most relevant prior art to the disclosure.
- Maintain proficiency with commercial patent searching databases and other proprietary databases of technical publications.
- Stay abreast of best practices and changes to search procedures via self-directed review of materials provided by Clarivate.
- Maintain consistent timeliness and superior quality of deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with Clarivate’s Code of Business Ethics and Corporate Conduct
Clarivate Freshers PCT Patent