Coca-Cola Food Science Job Vacancy – Quality Lead
We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors. You will have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
Job Title: Quality Technician Lead
Location: Aurora, CO, USA ● Denver, CO, USA ● Littleton, CO, USA ● Thornton, CO, USA Req #11204
- 2+ years of people leadership experience
- 2+ years of experience in Food Plant Quality Assurance
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials
- High School diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree in science related field preferred
- Demonstrate ability to actively participate in a positive and engaged team atmosphere
- Must have excellent communication skills to properly understand and convey relevant information
- Work well with others to establish and maintain excellent interdepartmental relationships
- Uphold all safety practices to prevent injury from unsafe work practices and/or conditions. Report all safety hazards or potential hazards to the safety team
Coordinate all aspects of daily sanitation practices and rodent control (such as sweep and cleaning logs for the sanitation team)
- Perform analysis of incoming, in process and finished materials using analytical standardized procedures
- Follow and actively participate in continuous improvement, lean practices, six sigma, 5S, Food Safety, health, sanitation, environmental and plant safety programs
- Oversee the emptying of trash containers and recyclables throughout the production facility ensuring bathrooms and break rooms are clean & stocked with supplies
- Effectively communicate with all Team Members regarding proper department operations
Manages the preparation and execution of sanitation audits; reporting safety violations and hazards immediately to Safety Manager
- Hire, supervise, train, schedule and mentor Sanitation Team Members
What is a Quality Technician Lead?
In this role, you will work with warehouse leadership and vendor partners to maintain the cleanliness and overall high-quality condition of the facility. The primary purpose of this job is to perform daily sanitation of all processing lines. You will lead, motivate, and develop sanitation staff to achieve outstanding sanitation results; abiding by the strictest standards of physical safety and sanitation.
Coca-Cola Food Science Job