Coca Cola Microbiology Laboratory Technician Vacancy – Apply Online
Coca-cola job opening 2021. They are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. They act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves.
Location: Paw Paw, MI US
Job ID: R-56401
Time Type: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Job Title: Microbiology Laboratory Technician
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Science or related Discipline
Laboratory Science Technician Program or Related Discipline
Additional Skills Required
- Previous success in a laboratory environment (work or school)
- Knowledge of analytical techniques, chemistry, microbiology, math, basic computer skills
- Ability to follow instructions, review manuals, and complete required documentation
- Strong analytical, organizational skills and be able to exercise good judgment
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- A satisfactory work, safety, and attendance record
The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better-shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing. As a Microbiology Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for running various tests in accordance to our QA and Standard Operating Procedures.
Job-Related Duties & Responsibilities
The ability to perform all test procedures as described in Quality Control manual as required, and other lab duties including:
1). Reviewing and understand Standard Operating Procedures.
2). Providing flexible work hours to support team initiatives.
- Microbiological sampling, plating & data interpretation of water, product, ingredients and processes
- Ability to make calculations and recommendations based on testing results.
- Ability to enter data in lab-based database and SAP computer database.
Cleaning, routine maintenance, calibration, and troubleshooting of laboratory test equipment and procedures.
- Monitor process parameters and report issues to Supervisors and Managers.
- Preparation of standard solutions for Microbiological and wet chemistry methods.
- Preparation of analytical data in a complete, precise, and professional manner.
- Maintain the lab in a clean state at all times.
- To follow up on problem areas and to assist to final resolution – working with Quality group and Operations in a team spirit.
- Technical understanding of juices and the application of Good Manufacturing Practices, cleaning procedures, and safe handling of chemicals.
- The ability to communicate with all personnel in the plant in a professional manner.
- Ability to train others in technical procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Coca Cola Microbiology Laboratory