Coca-Cola Quality Assurance Technician Vacancy – Apply Online
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician – Blender
Location: Tampa, FL, USA Req #24375
Who We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
What We Offer:
- Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
- Coke Florida is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician – Blender based out of our Tampa location. We’re currently filling a 6:00am-6:30pm shift on a 2-2-3 schedule.
For this role, you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 1 year prior production/manufacturing experience OR 2+ years relevant lab technician experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to read, write, and keep records
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and Word
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials
- Additional qualifications that will make you successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in science related field preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus
Coca-Cola Quality Assurance