Coca-Cola R&D Scientist Recruitment – Food Science Candidates Apply
Coca-Cola invites Bachelor of Science in Food Science, Biology candidates for the post of Scientist II – Product Development R&D. Scientist II – Product Development R&D job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Location: Atlanta, GA US
Job ID: R-52661
Time Type: Full time
Job Title: Scientist II – Product Development R&D
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare Beverages and conduct analytical tests and taste/odor evaluations according to guidelines.
- Lead and Train Degree of Difference Panel for R&D team.
- Assist in setting ingredient and product specifications
- Maintain a clear and precise laboratory notebook
- Conduct experiments (e.g. laboratory or process experiments) in order to deliver new products, evaluate ingredients, materials, products and processes.
Manage work requests from multiple scientists and schedule for maximum efficiency and priority.
- Communicate openly with scientists regarding timing and progress of requested work Be able to effectively function within a team
- Maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation (e.g., troubleshooting, conducting preventative maintenance, calibrating and repairing). Maintain cleanliness of labs and storage areas.
- Record data from analyses or experiments in a computer, log book or laboratory notebook.
- Manage product stability experiments and schedule tasting sessions. Deliver product to TCR led sensory studies.
- Coordinate shipping of ingredients/products to external testing locations, bottlers or R&D
Inventory laboratory supplies and coordinate ordering supplies with the admin. This includes discussing needs with Scientists, screening vendors, placing orders, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Science Area – Prefer Food Science
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola R&D Scientist