Coca Cola Safety and Environment Governance Job
Coca-Cola hiring Senior Manager Quality Safety and Environment Governance. Food Science job opening 2022, toxicology job opening 2022, Candidates having Ph.D. degree is a plus for this job opening at Coca Cola. Food Science job 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Manager Quality Safety and Environment Governance
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job ID: R-69794
Time Type: Full time
Job Type: FullTime
Eligibility Criteria for Coca Cola Job
- Master’s Degree in toxicology, food science, or equivalent required. Ph.D. is a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience in beverage or food industry in scientific and regulatory affairs or relevant related field in the food industry, government or related industry in similar roles managing regulatory issues impacting products, ingredients, and labeling
- Experience in international food standard-setting processes and reviewing and analyzing proposed standards
- Understanding of the key issues and the relevant regulatory and scientific proof points to support regulatory advocacy by developing positions to support innovation of ingredients, products, or labeling.
- Understanding the technological need for food additives and typical contaminants found in foods and their regulatory principles defining the permissibility and limitations of use.
- Understanding of key trade associations and global regulatory policy landscape affecting food and beverage industry
- Analyze, provide advice, and help develop strategies on proposed global food standards and potential trade issues related to food additives and contaminants relevant to foods and beverages (e.g., Codex, WHO, FAO, WTO)
- Prepare and advocate company positions on global food standards to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for regulatory alignment in collaboration with the Scientific & Regulatory Affairs network and manage such projects
- Provide guidance on regulatory issues to internal clients and help develop innovative solutions
- Guide and assist in preparing regulatory submissions on beverage ingredients to global organizations and other regulatory authorities
- Manage the distribution of information on global standards, positions, and other regulatory information to internal clients as needed
Coca Cola Safety