Conagra Brands Internships 2022 – Quality Intern Summer 2022
Conagra Brands Internships 2022 – Quality Intern Summer 2022. Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $11 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
Quality Intern – Summer 2022
Req ID: Req-014667
- Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Imlay City, Michigan
- Hagerstown, Maryland
- Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Milton, Pennsylvania
- Russellville, Arkansas
This job posting is an “Evergreen Requisition” designed to gather talent for current or future open positions. It Is a way for Conagra to expedite the hiring process when there is a need to fill that type of role. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest in a particular job function within Conagra. Your application will be reviewed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist who may reach out to learn more about your career interests, and how that may best fit with Conagra. In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into a Conagra Brands manufacturing facility. Working with us will give you exposure to a production environment where you will work on a food safety and quality project to promote quality improvements at the plant level. You will help uncover inefficiencies, improve capabilities, and allow growth with the support of your team. To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain experience with the scope of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
- Location: Plant locations across the US
- Schedule: Interns will work 40 hours a week May 23 – August 5, 2022
What are the Perks of Being an Intern at Conagra?
- Competitively paid internship with a relocation stipend provided if you are not local to your worksite location
- Travel reimbursement for relocation if you are not local to your worksite location
- Opportunity to manage an impactful business project and present your results
- Social and professional development opportunities including Intern Orientation, #CAGTalks from leaders, and an End of Summer Celebration
- Functional trainings, overviews, and insights
- Dress for your day
- Large intern cohort of 65+ students from 15+ universities across the country
Are You the Right Candidate?
We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of promoting the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to make a difference and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make a difference. Qualified candidates:
- Are enrolled in a degree program with at least 1 semester remaining after your internship
- Are graduating in Fall 2021 or Spring of 2022
- Are pursuing a degree in Food/Nutritional Sciences, Biological Sciences (Meat Science, Packaging, Microbiology), Engineering or another technical degree
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Desire to pursue a career in food safety and quality
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time-off, flexible work schedules.