Cytiva Sustainability Intern Recruitment – Apply Online
Cytiva Sustainability Intern Recruitment – Apply Online. Cytiva is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. We have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Sustainability Intern – BSCP
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States of America
Requisition ID: R1157447
What you’ll do
- Deliver on Cytiva’s imperative to build a sustainable organization and culture through several key initiatives and projects.
- Listen, participate and start conversations that engage our Cytiva community.
- Research, interview and compose compelling messaging in various forms with cohorts across our organization.
- Balance multiple projects and priorities while adhering to the communications calendar.
- Collaborate with the sustainability team on other projects, deliverables and initiatives, as needed.
Who you are
- Enrollment in the Biomedical Science Careers Program with university studies in life sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, storytelling ability in pictures and words an enthusiasm for storytelling in all forms
- Interest in working in large multi-stakeholder organization; directly impacts the achievement of customers, partners, suppliers, society, and Cytiva
- Dynamic, results focused and able to juggle priorities while building and maintaining trust and respect both within and outside the business; consistently delivering high quality results
- Ability to solve complex problem independently taking a broad perspective to identify innovation solutions; interprets internal / external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, brand or services
- Integrity: accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Preferred: Understanding of internal customer and end-user needs and can interpret that into clear motivating messaging
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at 202.419.7762 or [email protected] to request an accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.