Food Safety Scientist Vacancy 2020-21 @ Rose International
Food Safety Scientist Vacancy. food-safety job opening at Rose International. Rose International invites food tech candidates for the post of Food Safety Scientist. Safety scientist job opening at Rose International. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Food Safety Scientist
Start Date: 01/04/2021
End Date: 12/31/2021
Location: Barrington Illinois 60010
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Collect electronic Raw Material Dossier (eRMD) of each ingredient submitted by suppliers and review food safety information.
• Support the Food Safety function by reviewing existing ingredient specifications to ensure they meet new internal standards.
•This will include reviewing new information from suppliers and updating client specifications as needed.
• Tracking status of all existing ingredients during the review and updating process and communicating to the Food Safety team and others on the project.
• Quickly learn new specification system and understand the interaction among applications (Product Vision, Vendor Communication System, and Product Data Management System).
• Food safety reviewer will interact with spec writers and Product Developer to align key food safety requirements according to guidelines.
• Serve as point of contact with Rocks client team on food safety discussions during supplier alignment process. Must be able create pragmatic and amicable collaborative setting with suppliers.
• Support maintenance of specifications on-going including parameter adjustments, adding new supplier sites, etc.
• Excel/Word/MS Outlook – Microsoft product proficient
• Ability to learn computer applications/programs quickly
• Good communication skills – oral and written (e.g. communication on telephone, external and internal to client, managing with other support group functions, etc.)
• Self-starter and ability to work under pressure
• Good organizational skills
• Document control knowledge
• Attention to detail is critical for this position, but the ability to work quickly.
•Works well in a team setting, working with Product Development/Food Safety/Regulatory Affairs
•Good working knowledge on food microbiology, food allergen, chemical hazards.