Food Science Summer Intern at B&G Foods – Apply Online
Food Science Summer Intern at B&G Foods – Apply Online. B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With B&G Foods’ diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Clabber Girl, Dash, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, New York Style, Ortega, Polaner, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone.
Food Science Summer Intern
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Job ID: R511
We are looking for motivated and talented third and second year students to join our Food Safety & Quality summer internship program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding 10-week structured internship program and the opportunity to work on value added projects, apply today.
- Must be in your junior year graduating in December 2021 or May/June 2022 or in your sophomore year pursuing a BS degree in a business related discipline (Food Science, Biology, Chemistry, etc.).
- Must demonstrate proven ability to work on a team.
- Proven analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementations required.
- Must be a self-starter, who is proactive and takes advantage of opportunities, without being asked.
- Must possess capability to set priorities, establish objectives and milestones, and identify or allocate resources appropriately.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills needed.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel.