Fresenius Kabi Intern Quality – Food Science & Biochem Apply Online
Fresenius Kabi Intern Quality – Food Science & Biochem Apply Online. Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients.
Requisition Number: R003490
Locations: Melrose Park, IL
We currently have an opportunity for a Summer 2021 Quality Intern in the Pharma Division.
Creation of the IT software procedure and input of quality data for audit history.
- Assisted in the development and streamlining of quality assurance models, providing input based on relevant empirical information.
- Help to develop effective QA Process and procedural documents and maintain changes accordingly.
- The Quality Assurance intern will support the quality assurance department including support for quality auditing and maintenance of quality records.
- interact directly with manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of Information Technology, organizational skills, as well as:
- BS or MS in Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nutrition, Agriculture or related degree;
- Ability to contribute in a fast paced, research-oriented environment,
- Candidates must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 GPA or higher;
- Operate with moderate supervision and have meticulous attention to detail,
- Experience with literature research and design of experiments is desirable,
- Intermediate knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel and working with Google Drive is required,
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments/ tasks,
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)