Getinge Microbiology Intern Recruitment, Apply Online
Getinge Microbiology Intern Recruitment, Apply Online. Saving lives is the greatest job in the world. As a leading medtech company, we focus every talent and resource towards helping our customers save as many lives as possible.
Intern, Microbiology – Wayne, NJ
Date: Jan 17, 2022
Location: Wayne, NJ, US
Getinge is seeking an intern to perform assigned microbiological activities such as Environmental monitoring, water sampling and bioburden testing.
- Assist with maintaining periodic sterilization validation requirements
- Provide assistance in maintaining validated standards of performance for microbiological testing
- Assist with identifying corrective actions for out of compliance issues
- Provide support to Wayne departments related to laboratory activities
- Test Bacterial Endotoxin on products using PKFlex equipment
- Perform compressed air monitoring using Lasair equipment
Scope of Professional Learning:
Exposed to microbiological techniques, knowledge of effects of endotoxin on medical devices that touch the blood path of patients as well as perform Endotoxin testing