Global Internship Program For Biology Candidates
Exciting opportunity to be part of the Labcorp 2023 Global Internship Program as a Research & Development Intern located at The Center for Molecular Biology and Pathology, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA.
As a Labcorp intern, you will have the opportunity to support meaningful assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Business and Healthcare disciplines, and are inspiring and valuable in our mission to improve health and improve lives across the globe. In addition to department work, we support your professional development and career exploration through program workshops, leadership speakers, employee resource group introductions, new hire panel discussions and small group ‘coffee chats’.
Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
Job Title: Research & Development Internship
Category Human Resources
Location Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
Job Id: 2254567
Internship Assignment Summary:
- Perform technical and non-technical protocols in the capacity according to established procedures
- Gain knowledge of department specific procedures and operations and work in cross functional teams
- Generate reliable and consistent results, including analyses and critiques, and maintain an accurate and comprehensible experimental notebook
- Attend training sessions to learn process development
- Engage in professional development workshops to enhance your business acumen and professional presence
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or other related science
- 1+ years of experience in a clinical lab, or relevant lab experience
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Experience using literature/search engines/databases to pursue science
Global Internship Program