Grace Federal Solutions Hiring – Medical Lab Assistant – Apply Now
Grace Federal Solutions, a Woman-Owned business headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a professional services company with a focus on delivering projects and programs beyond the standard.
Job Title: Medical Lab Assistant
Location: Durham, NC
Bachelor’s of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Chemical, Physical, Biological or Clinical Laboratory Science; or Medical Technology required.
Minimum educational or experience requirements may be modified on a on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment) director if minimal CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment) requirements are met by the employee for the tasks being performed.
About the job
Perform a variety of routine and complex technical tasks in the performance of laboratory tests to obtain data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Job duties are dependent on the laboratory and may be composed of a combination of the following duties and responsibilities related to the specialization.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Level
- Perform a variety of tests in clinical laboratories using standard techniques and equipment; perform related duties in the laboratory to include specimen handling, using manual and automatic equipment to test specimens, and perform and report analytical tests.
- Operate manual or computerized instrumentation. Calibrate and maintain instrumentation according to standard operating procedure.
- Process patient samples for testing using appropriate identification techniques and written procedures to ensure quality material for testing.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of assay problems as directed by senior staff. Communicate problems/issues to appropriate individuals.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Participate in the development of new medical laboratory tests and techniques.
Grace Federal Solutions Hiring