GSK Freshers Job 2020 – Associate QC Microbiologist Post Vacancy
GSK Freshers Job 2020 GSK invites Microbiology and biology freshers candidates for the post of Associate QC Microbiologist. GSK announces a job opening for freshers candidates. Candidates with Biology and Microbiology background may apply for this job post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate QC Microbiologist I
Location: USA – Maryland – Rockville
Basic Qualifications for GSK Freshers Job:
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- BA/BS in the science field
- 0-2 years of industrial experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, such as Microbiology, Biology, or related field experience.
- 2 or more years of industry experience
- Proven experience working in teams to improve processes or resolve problems using organizational effectiveness tools.
- Experience providing Quality Control (QC) testing support to at least one value stream.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- This position may require knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden and endotoxin), and/or environmental control and monitoring and/or clean utility sampling and testing in a cGMP environment
Job Description for GSK Freshers Job:
- Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include collection and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping)
- Paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.
- Serves on team projects (i.e. qualifications, investigation) in the role of testing support and initiation of the investigation
- Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
- Identifies areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
- Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
Supports GSK site initiatives and departmental goals
- Job requires gowning into GMP manufacturing spaces to collect samples.
- Requires holiday and weekend work
- Supports investigations for EM and Clean Utilities
Work Schedule for GSK Freshers Job:
This position has two openings both on the day shift:
- One person will work Sunday through Thursday
- The second person will work Tuesday through Saturday