IFF BSc Biology Quality Analyst Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a Jr chemist position, preferably in a fragrance, Flavors or aroma chemical industry. A Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Science or a similar degree is preferred. You will need to demonstrate attention to detail, customer focus, excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Quality Analyst I
Location: Hazlet, New Jersey, US, 07730
Requisition ID: 421541
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Science or a similar degree is preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively solve problems
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, with advanced skills in Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP /MRP system.
- Strong analytical skills required, past experience in GC & GCMS methods.
You will spend your time…
- Performing all common (routine and non-routine) chemical, physical and instrumental analyzes on quality and service analysis for samples coming from supply chain areas, in order to contribute in the resolution of complaints and production problems, respectively
Analyzing samples for quality control in accordance with regulations and analysis serving complaints according wishes of the client, interpreting and assessing GC analysis results, identifying anomalies, discussing deficits, with relevant Hazlet supply chain areas and / or client, Conducting additional research
- Contributing to ensuring the maintenance, calibration of equipment and instruments, troubleshooting, cleaning of the laboratory. Control in order to promote the work and safety
- Identifying the cause of failure in method, equipment, software; Troubleshooting, if necessary, with the assistance of technical services or supplier or immediate
- supervisor loading samples to run Gas Chromatography test, Density, refractive Index and Hunter color, Extraction Oil for Polyiff Samples
introducing, interacting, guiding and training new employees; monitoring developments in the field of literature by reading, attending courses; compliance with safety policies
- Backing up for analytical and microbiological testing for encapsulated products
Supporting QC sensory evaluator group (sensory evaluation)
IFF BSc Biology Quality