High-Paying Immunology Specialty Representative Job in Georgia – Immunology Sales Jobs
Job role – Immunology Specialty Representative, Gastroenterology
Location – Georgia
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets, marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or exceed those objectives.
- Create a pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings, and concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to action in order to close every sales call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs, customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build an understanding of customer needs and expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this market intelligence information with the in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment, to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie’s value proposition with health providers assigned and identify, develop and maintain disease state experts and speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance.
- Bachelor’s degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business-related field, or equivalent. Proven track record of success in selling and solid presentation skills. Proactively identifies customer style/behavior and adapts quickly to all aspects of the selling approach.
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by all relevant stakeholders. Strong business acumen and proficient use of business tools possess strategic and critical thinking capabilities.
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment.
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities to address challenges.
- Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and anticipates and responds to changes.
- Influences others & is viewed as a credible and respected role model and resource among peers. Builds collaborative partnerships with district colleagues and matrix team, etc. Leads by example and consistently displays positive behaviors and peer coaching through changing and challenging environments.
- Documented success in leadership and support role of increased responsibility at the district, region and/or organizational levels.
- Understands and leverages findings to develop sales strategies.
Preferred – Immunology Sales Jobs
- Proven track record of success in sales performance within respective therapeutic areas.
- Commercial pharmaceutical industry experiences such as physician/account-based selling, training, managed health care, or marketing are preferred.
- English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries).