Ingredion Food Science Quality Control Analyst Vacancy
Ingredion is a Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that helps nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people around the world. Ingredion’s wide range of ingredient solutions is strategically designed to address changing consumer trends and preferences. Our specialty portfolio includes starch-based texturizers, clean and simple ingredients, plant-based proteins, sugar reduction and specialty sweeteners, and food systems. Our innovative ingredient solutions are used by consumers in everyday products, from foods and beverages to paper and pharmaceuticals. And we do it all in a planet-friendly sustainable manner.
Job Title: Associate Quality Control Analyst
Location: Bedford Park, IL
Qualified Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science, or related sciences.
- Possess knowledge of laboratory practices
- Cover shifts as needed. Must be available for weekend and after hour coverage.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- High level of integrity and sincerity.
- Proactive and innovative with a strong will to succeed.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Sound overall knowledge of regulatory rules, policies, procedures in the areas of GMP, Quality, Environmental Management and Health & Safety.
- Perform methods from the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), American Chemical Society (ACS), Food Chemical Codex (FCC) and other validated procedures independently.
- Perform a variety of tasks/procedures in a fast-paced environment; maintain accurate and complete record of data.
- Prioritize testing based on business needs and ensure testing is performed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Collect samples of finished products.
- Maintain complete, accurate and legible test records, in accordance with Company policy and record keeping procedure.
- Follow all safety guidelines and quality systems established by Ingredion.
- Develop a working knowledge of product and customers specifications. Disposition product against established specifications.
- Perform other work as assigned by laboratory management.
- Revise and update methods independently.
- Assist in maintenance of equipment, including routine maintenance and resolution of common or simple problems with instruments.
- Communicate technical data to technical and non-technical people, both verbal and written.
- Learn new skills and assist in the training of others.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, prioritize multiple tasks, written, verbal and computer skills
- LSS experience is desired.
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
We bring the potential of people, nature, and technology together to make life better.
That’s our purpose. We are all IN to make life better!
Every day, Ingredion employees bring their skills, creativity, and passion together to deliver ingredient solutions that enhance people’s lives. We are innovators who combine the power of technology with the best of nature to delight our customers and consumers. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in ethics, safety, quality, and sustainability. Unlocking the potential of people, nature, and technology to make life better is what drives us in every aspect of our business.
If you are interested in making life better, we are all IN to learn more about you! A bit about what you can expect from the employee experience at Ingredion:
The chance to make a difference
No matter where you work in the company, you’ll have an opportunity to make life better… for our colleagues, customers, communities, and the world.
Passionate people, motivated to excel
Our highly talented people have a passion for learning and achievement and are driven by our inspiring purpose to make life better and our core values: Care First, Be Preferred, Everyone Belongs, Innovate Boldly, and Owner’s Mindset.
A warm, welcoming environment
At Ingredion, everyone belongs! We embrace diversity and foster an inclusive work environment where individuals feel supported and enabled to contribute their very best every day.
A place where you can grow personally and professionally
We believe everyone has great potential, and we strive to nurture that potential into great personal and professional achievements.
An environment that enables innovation and collaboration
We are creating the conditions that inspire and enable innovation – in our products and services and in how we do our work daily.
Ingredion Food Science Quality