Kellogg’s Lead Food Scientist Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Lead with Kellogg as you manage the quality and food safety of our ingredients with suppliers. Engage with us as you maintain ingredient specifications, quality programs, and vendor relationships. Innovate with us as you work with our product development team to support a portion of the Kellogg product launch process from concept development to commercialization.
Job Title: Lead Food Scientist
Job Req ID: 3046
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Driving Business Growth – Create and coordinate key global projects while giving general direction to assigned teams in accomplishing projects on the technical and scientific investigation or developments. We’ll look to you to make tough calls – and see your vision become a reality!
- Exemplifying Leadership – Demonstrate personal capabilities as a project manager, planner, coordinator, communicator, and technical expert within the department. You’ll move us toward success by giving general direction to assigned cross-functional teams in accomplishing projects on the scientific and technical investigation or developments.
- Implementing Key Trends – Take an innovative angle in the discovery, advancement, and evaluation of new technologies in food/process research and development. By sharing the latest thinking, you’ll have a significant impact on new products, improved products, and increased efficiency of global processes. Thanks to you, our products will be even better!
- Fostering Creativity – Provide inventive, timely, and cost-effective improvements, concepts and developments as you apply scientific insights and understanding to new or existing global products or processes.
- Sharing Technical Expertise – Use your leadership and expertise within the department and globally as an expert in a specific discipline, keeping current with the latest developments and technology through investigation, training, and communication with top influencers in your area of expertise.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Owner’s mindset and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or a related field and extensive relevant experience
- Proven track record of leadership, business acumen, clear communication, and diplomacy
- Are you a strong leader? We’d love to have your guidance and skills to promote good relations with worldwide management and other technical and scientific disciplines involved in project execution
Develop Innovative Finished Product Goods with compelling claims to win in the marketplace
- Your project management expertise will enable you to successfully oversee several sustaining and transforming projects involving product relocations, flavor extensions, renovations, new products, value transformation savings, or moderate capital projects
- Belief in the power of food to make a positive change in people and the world around us
Entrepreneurial spirit, humility, a servant mindset, and a passion for winning
- Your experience with ingredients, flavors, and emerging technology development in food industries will be an asset here!
- MSc in food science or a related discipline or Ph.D. in food science or a related discipline with significant relevant work experience in a related role
- Know-how to provide technical expertise on a portfolio of complex projects
- Intrinsic enthusiasm for natural foods, natural/organic lifestyle, and nutrition
Experience working on Formed Bars
It’s best to apply today because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on the links below:
Kellogg’s Lead Food Scientist