Kelly Cell Culture Scientist Vacancy – Biological Science Apply
Kelly® Science & Clinical is seeking Cell Culture Scientist for a long-term contract with potential for hire position at a premier client in Malvern, PA. If you’re passionate about bringing the latest scientific discoveries to life and are ready to take the next step in your career, trust The Experts at Hiring Experts.
This client is an industry-leading pharmaceutical company known providing the building blocks for drug development. In this role you’ll be working with cross-functional teams to develop and process Cell Banks. This role will give you an opportunity to grow and expand your skill set while helping deliver new therapies to patients and their families.
Job Title: Cell Culture Scientist
Pay Rate: Up to $34.00/hr
Schedule: First Shift M-F
- Perform cell culture and banking operations according to standard operating procedures and batch records.
- Draft standard operating procedures and batch records.
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional groups to successfully support Cell Banking activities and meet customer needs.
- Execute all activities per established procedures and protocols in alignment with the safety policies, quality systems and cGMP requirement.
- Must maintain written records of work in the form of notebooks, technical reports and protocols and communicate project results, findings, and data to management in a clear and timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences and 2 years of industry experience OR Associate Degree in Biological Sciences with at least 4 years of GMP industry experience
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations and FDA guidance related to manufacturing of cell-based products preferred.
- Previous industry experience in Cell Culture Processing
- Knowledge of Aseptic gowning and processing in clean room and ISO 5 biosafety cabinets
- Able to think and work independently with moderate supervision.
Kelly Cell Culture Scientist