Kraft Heinz Production Supervisor Vacancy – Food Science Apply
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
Job Title: Production Supervisor- 2nd Shift – R-56083
All posting locations: Coshocton, Ohio, United States of America
- BA/BS Degree in Business- Food Science- Engineering or related field is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisor role
- 1-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Ability to lead- motivate and mentor large teams of hourly associates is required
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong analytical/critical thinking
- Strong accountability- consistency and follow-through skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide array of plant personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management
Role / Title
The Production Supervisor is a member of the plant leadership team and plays a key role in providing management and leadership to deliver business results and operational improvements. Under the direction of the Business Unit Manager- the Production Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day manufacturing operations for an assigned area and shift.
This role has the responsibility to achieve productivity- efficiency- customer service- cost- quality- safety and employee engagement objectives through both individual and team contributions. Provides direction- leadership- development and support to direct reports through empowerment- teamwork- on-the-job assignments and continuous improvement projects and initiatives. Develops- implements and promotes safety programs and safe work practices through involvement in plant safety teams- programs and initiatives. Promotes sound employee & labor relations within the department by developing and maintaining an effective organization with qualified personnel. Develops- promotes- and supports continuous improvement and other cross-functional initiatives.
Kraft Heinz Production Supervisor