Lab QC Summer Internship at Boehringer Ingelheim
Lab QC Summer Internship at Boehringer Ingelheim. With 47,700 employees in 103 countries, Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies. Since its foundation in 1885, the family-owned company has been pursuing an ambitious goal: to research and develop innovative pharmaceuticals that improve the health and quality of life of humans and animals alike.
Lab Quality Control Sumer Internship – 2114437
Job – Internship
Primary Location – Americas-US-CA-Fremont
Organization – US-BI Fremont
Schedule – Full-time
Boehringer Ingelheim is currently seeking a talented and innovative Intern to join our Quality Control department located at our Fremont California facility. As an Intern, you will:
- Have an opportunity to learn how science is applied to biopharmaceutical industry
- Observe how Quality Control processes operate
- Gain practical experience working in a GMP environment
- Have a good understanding of development requirements for assays run in Quality Control
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under supervision, develop excel sheet for Residual DNA and UV assay data analysis
- Assistant Lab daily activities
- Write technical document for validation of calculation excel sheet
- Must be an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Professional Student in good academic standing.
- Must have completed 12 credit hours within a related major and/or other related coursework.
- Overall, cumulative GPA (from last completed quarter) must be at least 3.000 (on 4.0 scale) or better (No rounding up).
- Major must be related to the field of internship.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge in Biochemistry
- Basic Lab skills, like using micropipettes, balance, pH meter.
- Data analysis experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious accommodation. Click here for more information on the vaccine mandate and COVID-19.