Labcorp Life Science Research Assistant Vacancy – Apply Online
Are you interested in Pathology Research? Histology? Necropsy? Do you have dissection experience? We are seeking talented science majors in the fields of Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Microbiology, Immunology, Botany, Chemistry, and similar majors to work as a Study Technician (Research Assistant) in Greenfield, IN.
Job Title: Study Technician (Research Assistant) Pathology – $18/hr!
Location Greenfield, Indiana, United States
Job ID: 75401
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, or Associate Degree in Histology, Laboratory Animals Technology or Veterinary Technology
- Experience may substitute for education
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates teamwork and leadership skills
- Data documentation and QC (Quality Control) skills
- Problem solving skills
No professional experience is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs basic duties of necropsy and histology
- Trim wet tissues
- Embed tissues into paraffin
- Tissue staining techniques
- Report all animal care concerns and become involved in the resolution and appropriate corrective action, when necessary
Labcorp Drug Development’s work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients’ lives while growing your career.
How you will be rewarded
- Pay rate: $18 per hour
- Sign-on Bonus: $3,000* ($1,500 upon hire and $1,500 after 6 months)
- Work primarily 1st shift, with some overtime
- Enjoy 24 days of personal-time-off (PTO) (pro-rated depending on start date)
- Have access to other great benefits including two educational assistance programs and paid holidays
- You’ll have access to growth opportunities empowering your career journey with
- Formal and informal mentoring opportunities
- Extensive training and job shadowing opportunities
- Personalized development planning
- Exposure to many drug development scientific career paths
Editors Note: Labcorp Life Science Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.