Labcorp Manufacturing Microbiology Leader Vacancy – Apply Online
Labcorp Drug Development helps to develop new drugs, medical devices, and diagnostics. Your role is vital to improving the health of family, friends, and animals. Check out all the details on the same below:
Responsible for ensuring required monitoring programs and material testing is conducted in a compliant manner; responsible for day-to-day testing and controls within the microbiology laboratory to include media prep, sterilization, and quality control.
Job Title: Manufacturing Microbiology Leader
Job locations: Pineville, Louisiana, United States
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Manufacturing
Req No: R000005899
- Must have at least 1-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and/or
- Manufacturing of micro-susceptible products
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing and Laboratory Practice
- Must wear required safety and personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Have a four-year degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Engineering, or another degree with relevant quality and/or manufacturing experience such as Biotechnology, Food and Dairy Engineering, Brew Master, etc.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and communicating in English, specifically with reading and writing procedures and reports.
- Experience with Self-Improvement/Continuous Improvement programs
- Previous experience working in industrial manufacturing of consumer products
- An understanding of how quality is integrated into the initiative process, supply chains, and manufacturing operations
Labcorp Manufacturing Microbiology Leader