Microbiology Clinical Affairs Intern at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Microbiology Clinical Affairs Intern at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics. Beckman Coulter is a Danaher Operating Company. As a $20B company with 60,000 associates, ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 25 years, DHR stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by more than 5,000 percent. The strength of our results is a testament to our teams and the power of the Danaher Business System. Our Purpose: “Helping Realize Life’s Potential” is what makes us excited to come to work each day!
Microbiology Clinical Affairs Intern
Job ID: R1189771
Location: West Sacramento, California, United States of America
In this role, you will have the following opportunities, but are not limited to:
- Prioritize work assignments in alignment with clinical affairs and business priorities.
- Assist with verification of remote data monitoring tool of clinical trial data
- Prepare for clinical trial studies by sub-culturing microorganisms, proficiency testing, clinical trial software testing
- Assist in the preparation of materials for remote and on-site qualification, initiation, and activation activities.
- Assist with clinical study sample management with a culture collection database by logging, tracking, and locating various samples for multiple types of studies.
- Assist with the coordination of clinical study materials including the receipt, ordering, distribution, tracking, and shipment to clinical sites.
- Review and provide input to clinical trial documentation such as plans, protocols, and reports.
- Track research program metrics such as trial cycle time, specimens tested, instrument testing completed and invoicing.
- Communicate with clinical sites.