Microbiology Jobs in South Africa – Laboratory Jobs for Microbiology
Microbiology Jobs in South Africa – Laboratory Jobs for Microbiology. Ampath National Reference Laboratory is a leading healthcare diagnostics company in South Africa. We provide high-quality laboratory testing services, focusing on accuracy and efficiency. Our commitment to excellence has made us a trusted partner for patients, physicians, and healthcare providers. Interested Candidates Can check out the details below and Apply
Job Posting: Scientist – NRL Microbiology
Company: Ampath National Reference Laboratory
Position Type: Full-Time
Weekly Hours: 30
Time Conditions: 5 day Work Week (South Africa)
Purpose of Position:
The Scientist in NRL Microbiology is responsible for processing specimens to meet the set criteria and standards in the Microbiology Laboratory. They will also provide training to employees on all benches within the laboratory.
- Bachelor of Science: Microbiology
- HPCSA registration: Independent Practice Medical Microbiology
- HPCSA Registration in Relevant Register and Practice Field
- Knowledge: HPCSA regulations
- Knowledge: Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA)
- Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath.
- Perform general tasks to ensure best practices are upheld within the laboratory.
- Process specimens on benches to ensure timely delivery of results.
All applicants must have a South African ID or a valid South African work permit. We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs. If we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.