Nestle Food Science/Biology/Microbiology Job Vacancy
They’re a leader in the pet care industry, which means we’re not only ahead in volume, profit and market share, but our associates dare to Stand Taller. We innovate new products, impart new agilities into existing processes, constantly advance pet nutrition, and always pay it forward in the form of service for our communities and families. Are you up for the dare?
Job Title: Quality Management Development Associate
Location: Davenport, IA, US, 52802
• Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 22 production facilities across the U.S.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Biology, Microbiology, Animal Science, or other scientific disciplines attained or expected by December 2023.
• Prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience.
For more than 30 years, our Management Development Associate program has developed our future leaders. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
You’ll be coached from the beginning, solidifying your career trajectory to learn and grow as a Quality Assurance Management Development Associate. By joining Nestle Purina you’ll experience information systems, quality assurance, supply chain, engineering, human resources, production, R&D engineering, and operations performance to understand how each of these areas collaborate with the quality management work that you’ll do. Following from there, you’ll experience playing a key role in achieving our standards of continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence to high-quality pet food production.
Why a leadership developmental role with us versus somewhere else? Taking the quality path of our Management Development Associate program is a full-time position that puts you on the fast track to management on the manufacturing side of our business. You are the future leader!
• Perform quality assurance and control functions for production, QA, and food safety employees.
• Train with all departments with the specific purpose of learning how quality interacts with these functions.
• Contribute to continuous improvement during factory and QA department trainings.
• Collaborate with the QA staff to improve their portion of the two-year Training & Development plan and six-week QA Analyst training checklist.
• Gain experience working with all three shifts and participate in shift meetings.
Nestle Food Science/Biology