Nestle Food Science Quality Assurance Job Vacancy – Apply Online
They’re a leader in the pet care industry, which means we’re not only ahead in volume, profit, and market share, but our associates dare to Stand Taller. They innovate new products, impart new agilities into existing processes, constantly advance pet nutrition, and always pay it forward in the form of service for our communities and families. Are you up for the dare?
Job Title: Associate Quality Assurance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Biology, Microbiology, Animal Science, or other scientific disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in a quality assurance or production role in a manufacturing, industrial, military, or related environment
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 23 production facilities across the U.S
As an Associate Quality Assurance Manager, you’ll be immersed in a highly technical and high-quality production environment to play a key role in maintaining our safety programs, validating regulations, supporting HACCP criteria, and providing support for capital projects. Through a well-designed rotation of our factory functions, you’ll learn our operations, how they apply to quality assurance, and how quality assurance interacts with other factory functions, such as production, engineering, information systems, supply chain, accounting, and human resources.
- Work with QA Management to validate adherence to regulations and Nestlé procedures.
Support daily review of HACCP criteria. This would include: Thermal Process, Seam
- Integrity, Mycotoxin testing and all other Formal Release Criteria.
- Provide problem-solving expertise by identifying root causes for problem areas and recommending possible solutions.
- Provide support for the hygiene program, including weekly and monthly sanitation audits and work to improve performance in this area.
- Provide support for Capital Project justifications using available tools, especially as related to hygiene and quality of products produced.
- Analyze plant floor data on quality attributes and provide feedback that will enable process improvements.
Nestle Food Science Quality Assurance