Nestle Quality Assurance Development Associate Vacancy – Apply Online
As a Quality Assurance Management Development Associate, you’ll be immersed in a highly technical and high-quality production environment to play a key role in achieving our standards of continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence. Through a well-designed rotation of our factory functions, you’ll learn our operations, how they apply to quality assurance and how quality assurance interacts with other factory functions, such as production, engineering, information systems, supply chain, finance and human resources. Collaborating with your mentor and peers is critical in this role, as they will help you use your new business knowledge to assure quality standards for the duration of your program experience.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Management Development Associate
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 23 production facilities across the U.S.
Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Biology, Microbiology, Animal Science or other scientific disciplines attained or expected by June 2022
Prior co-op or practicum experience; student organization or other leadership experience
- Perform quality assurance and control functions for production, QA, and food safety employees
- Train with all departments with the specific purpose of learning how quality interacts with these functions
- Contribute to continuous improvement during factory and QA department trainings
- Collaborate with the QA staff to improve their portion of the two-year Training &
- Development plan and six-week QA Analyst training checklist
- Gain experience working with all three shifts and participate in shift meetings
Nestle Quality Assurance Development