Nestle Waters Food Safety Job Opening 2021 – Apply Online
Nestle waters Biology job opening 2021. Nestle waters announces job opening for biology and food science candidates. Candidates with having bachelor’s degree can apply.
Nestle waters is seeking a Quality Specialist / Microbiologist in our Woodridge, Illinois bottling location. This individual is responsible for ensuring quality within the bottling facility. They will have ownership of the food safety and quality systems and will work closely with factory operations as the key quality expert to drive quality improvements. They will review and interpret quality data for the facility as well as perform important skilled analysis in chemistry and microbiology. As the facility quality contact, this specialist will be responsible for facilitating factory quality audits and working with other factory quality representatives and corporate quality support.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding.
Job ID: 21000832
Location: Woodridge, IL
Job Category: Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Company: Nestle Waters North America
Job Title: Quality Specialist and MicrobiologistMicrobiologist
Bachelor’s degree (Science: Chemistry, Biology, Food Science Preferred)
· Knowledge of HACCP and Food Safety is preferred
· PCQI (Preventative Controls Qualified Individual) Preferred
· Laboratory experience
· Good computer technology skills
· Good communication skills
Reviewing, interpreting, and communicating quality data such as consumer complaints to help operations focus on improvements.
- Leading and supporting the factory with expertise and training in food safety.
- Leading the factory as an expert with support from the Regional QA Manager on cleaning and disinfection, helping to support improvements and validation of effectiveness.
- Routine chemical and microbiological analysis within the laboratory and support for operations quality testing
- Reviewing and validating line operations quality testing.
- Maintaining and improving all site quality programs, including HACCP, Food defense, pest control FSSC 22000, Integrated ISO standards including 9001, and others.
- Creation and maintenance of quality standards and procedures.
- Training and supporting operational and maintenance quality.
- All other duties as assigned.