Novartis Cell Therapy Scientist Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
Novartis job opening 2021. In this role, you will be part of an innovative multidisciplinary team focused on developing the next generation of T cell therapies for oncology. You will collaborate with scientists across NIBR to explore different platforms of patient data (eg FLOW/immunophenotyping, genetics, proteomics) to identify and develop strategies for the generation of novel T cell therapies.
Job Title: PhD Immuno-Oncology / Cell Therapy Scientist
90! The percentage of our treatments in development with the potential to be first in class or first in a specific indication. The Exploratory Immuno-Oncology department at the Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research (NIBR) in Cambridge, MA, has an exciting opportunity for a PhD level scientist motivated to help transform the lives of cancer patients.
This position is ideal for talented, highly motivated, and results-oriented individuals wishing to combine their interests in scientific discovery with our purpose to reimagine medicine for patients with unmet medical need.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- PhD in immunology, cell biology, virology or related field
- Demonstrated experience with a breadth of immune, cellular, and molecular biological methods (especially immune cell assay techniques including isolation, manipulation, cytokine profiling, multi-color flow cytometry, viral transduction, and immune cell culture).
- Proficiency in gene-editing approaches highly desirable
- Scientifically motivated self-starter, capable of independently conceiving, conducting and critically analyzing your own innovative research with minimal supervision.
- Proven success in a collaborative team, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills for design and tracking experiments, study results, and reagents
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Novartis Cell Therapy Scientist