P&G Intern For Antimicrobial Technology Development Recruitment
P&G Intern For Antimicrobial Technology Development Recruitment. We hire based on the potential we see in people, so here, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. Join us, and you’ll be part of this effort from Day 1.
PH.D. INTERN FOR ANTIMICROBIAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
Job locations – Mason, Ohio, United States
Job Type – Full time
Job categories – Research And Development
Req No – R000022988
This role leverages unique technical mastery against a specific technical need. The key project will be to study the interaction of antibacterial actives with other ingredients (e.g. surfactants, chelants, etc.) to better understand how those formulation ingredients affect antibacterial activity. The candidate will guide and influence technical project direction, and solve significant technical problems by leveraging scientific/engineering skills and strong foundational R&D understanding developed through hands-on experimentation/application.
We are looking for a PhD Candidate in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology.
- Experience in microbial method development and optimization.
- Experience in physical organic principles, especially the interaction of molecules with cells/organisms.
- Experience in building and applying SAR & SBR for molecular discovery.
- Expertise in organic/synthetic chemistry desired but not mandatory
- Experience in natural or synthetic bacterial QS inhibitors and methods of evolution desired.
- Publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.