Part-time Teaching Jobs in USA – General Education Faculty Role – Apply Below
Part-time Teaching Jobs in USA, San Joaquin Valley College prepares graduates for professional success by offering Baccalaureate and Associate of Science Degrees and Certificates of Completion in business, medical, and technical career fields. We help students achieve success by providing them with “hands-on” training that uses the technologies and processes that are used in the field, allowing them to build their confidence while they “learn by doing.” Our focus is to help change the lives of our students for the better through education. That’s more than our purpose; it’s our promise to you and our students!
Role: General Education Faculty
Location: 201 New Stine Rd, Bakersfield, CA, USA
What we’re looking for:
Someone with tenacity, passion, excitement, and grit to join our team as General Education Faculty at our Bakersfield campus.
- Faculty members are primarily responsible for the teaching and learning process in the classroom.
- Faculty members facilitate and ensure student learning and mastery of course, program, and institutional learning outcomes as defined in the curriculum and course syllabi.
- Faculty are supported and supervised by the Academic Dean, Program Director, and/or Division Manager.
What We Offer:
- The targeted starting pay range for this position is between $25-$30 per hour.
- Our benefits program for part-time colleagues (working at least 20 hours per week) includes paid vacation and state-compliant sick leave.
- We offer a 401k profit-sharing plan with a discretionary match and tuition assistance to employees and their family members beginning their first day of employment.
Some of the great work you’ll do includes:
- Helping students achieve professional success through education. We make learning and instruction exciting and engaging!
- Bachelor’s in Environmental Studies, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, or related major
- May accept related degree with 12 units completed in subject matter*
- 1-2 years of experience with the subject matter
- Required: Official College Transcript
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, Fridays optional
- Teaching experience (preferred but not required)