PepsiCo Hiring R&D Analyst – Food Science Candidates Apply
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products
Job Title: R&D Sr. Analyst, R&D Data Standards
Location: Purchase, New York
Department: Research and Development
Bachelor’s degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Food Science, Food Engineering, Information Management or related and three (3) years of experience in the job offered or related role.
- Must have three (3) years of experience with Product Data Management, Data Governance, and Master Data Management from an R&D or Supply Chain perspective.
- Must have two (2) years of experience with cross-functional business processes and data interactions including understanding data relationships, the impact changing a business process has on data, and how to remediate any affected data; project management, including timeline development, milestone, and deliverable status tracking and delivery, and risk and issue identification and mitigation; Reporting tools (Excel, Power BI, Tableau, or equivalent) for metrics and KPI reporting; implementing common data standards across different enterprise applications, including Enterprise Resource Planning and Specification Management applications; developing data standards including stakeholder engagement, documenting data standards, and data change management within R&D standards; and creating training content and deliver training content either in person or virtually.
- Must have one (1) year of experience with tailoring and customizing business communication across a regional or global set of stakeholders to drive a common understanding of data standards and data processes. Travel required 10% of the time.
- Manage the creation and ongoing maintenance of R&D Data Standards in partnership with R&D Data Standards Analyst and R&D Data Stewards.
- Coordinate the change process activities with respect to R&D Data Standards, including the review of proposed changes to the Product Specification Data Requirements (PSDR) and Master Reference Lists (MRLs), and provide feedback on proposed changes to change requestors as needed.
- Collaborate with R&D Data Stewards, R&D subject matter experts, project teams, and change implementers globally to ensure efficient execution of the change request process. Submit proposed changes to the R&D Data Standards Lead for final approval/decline and communicate change approvals/declines to relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the Global Data Steward teams to develop PepsiCo Global Data Standards including impact assessments for adoption, stakeholder alignment and establishing an ongoing management approach.
- Support development of metrics and key performance indicators for managing the efficiency of the data standards processes.
- Develop reporting tool/mechanism leveraging Excel, Power BI, Tableau, or equivalent and deliver tiered R&D Data Standards Key Performance Indicators on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis.
- Lead creation and maintenance of R&D Data Standards training and communication materials, including the initial identification of documentation and training needs with relevant stakeholders (R&D, Supply Chain, and Global).
- Act as R&D Data Standards subject matter expert for key R&D and PepsiCo digitization programs, participating in program activities as appropriate, and taking ownership of Data standards-related initiatives identified in those activities.
PepsiCo Hiring R&D Analyst