PepsiCo R&D Intern Vacancy – Food Science – Apply Online
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Job Title: 2023 Intern: R&D Intern – Master’s
Location: United States
Department: Research and Development
Minimum Qualifications – Each candidate is expected to:
Master’s degree: Candidates should be completing at least their first year of studies
This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
What They are looking for:
- Currently pursuing an Engineering, Food Science, Agriculture or related degree
- Must graduate with final Master’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion
- Eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into strategic and tactical project goals and objectives
- Proven ability to make significant technical scientific advances utilizing internal and/or external resources
- Demonstrated understanding of how to incorporate business needs into technical decisions
- Ability and interest to work in laboratory, pilot plant and manufacturing scale environments
- Familiarity with data science preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments/ tasks
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Willingness to travel
- Actual working location will be determined at point of offer: Barrington, Plano, Valhalla
- As a R&D Engineer (product or process engineer), you will collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising technical experts within the R&D function and business unit leaders to design, execute, and launch new innovative products across PepsiCo’s portfolio. You will play a critical role in the innovation lifecycle by providing your insight and technical expertise from ideation through product launch.
- As a R&D Food Scientist, you will participate in the product development process, including new idea generation, prototype development, and product optimization and production start-up across a diverse portfolio of beverage and snack product categories.
- As a R&D Global Functions Specialist, you will participate in providing the framework surrounding these four pillars: Compliance, R&D Data and Systems, and Technology Ventures and Global PMO. Within those pillars you could work within the following teams: Quality, Sensory, Food Safety, Data Intelligence and Management Analytics, External Innovation, Scientific Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Product Crisis & Incident Management, Supplier Quality Assurance, Nutrition Science, or Microbiology.
PepsiCo R&D Intern Vacancy