P&G Microbiology/Biology Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Do you have a strong attention to detail?
Our Andover Plant manufactures Gillette, Olay and Microban products, some of the world’s most popular shaving preparations, bar soaps and disinfecting products and our Chemistry and Microbiology laboratories play a very important part in upholding our high standards.
Here, our Lab Technicians have a meaningful role analyzing raw materials, intermediates, and finished product to demonstrate quality compliance and allow release of finished product. Day-to-day, this involves sampling, testing, calibration, data analysis, problem-solving and ownership of a quality system or lab equipment. Our lab technicians are constantly learning, growing, and improving and you will play a meaningful role in the future of our brands.
Lab Technicians work on an 8 or 12-hour standard shift pattern mirroring the manufacturing operation. You’d be expected to flow between both the Chemistry and Microbiology labs depending on the work required day-to-day.
Job Title: QUALITY LAB TECHNICIAN
Job locations: Andover, Massachusetts, United States
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Manufacturing
Req No: R000068440
They believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Understand Good Manufacturing and Laboratory Practices and can follow standards
- Have laboratory experience or a degree in Microbiology, Biology or Chemistry
- Are a Self-Starter and love taking ownership of your work
- Can communicate fluently in English, in both verbal and written mediums
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Are 18 years of age or older
They believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Be medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders, and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time