P&G Quality Assurance Intern Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Job Title: QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERN
Job locations: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Quality Assurance
Req No: R000055346
- Working towards a Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field (i.e., Engineering, Microbiology, Quality Management, Food Science or like degree)
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills as well as a problem solving and risk assessment approach
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence, empower and enable others to achieve Quality and business result
- Ability to build strong business relationships and can interact effectively in matrix environment
- Strong Communication in English (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 _ you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
- Promote agility and work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits package.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
P&G Quality Assurance Intern